It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. – Galatians 5:1
- Doing and Striving = Bondage
- Surrender = Faith and Trust to wait
- God wants us to believe (trust) His Word. This is our only responsibility until God speaks something specific to us in our Spirit. When He speaks something specific to us THEN we must be obedient in doing it.
- God will never speak something to you that contradicts His Word. Don’t place trust in anything but God’s Word (not your own understanding, what you see, or what you feel).
- Struggle is Normal: The battle between flesh and Spirit is real. Your choice to struggle rather than just obey the flesh glorifies God! Embrace the struggle and the enemy can no longer use it as a weapon.
Once you let go and trust Him, God will give you what you need! Relax, Obey His Word, and be Obedient when He Speaks.